Tag: 4-cylinder

Sort: Date | Title | Random Sort Ascending
View:

2015 Ford Mustang

2.40K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me, but . . . When the 2005 Mustang was introduced, the V8 GT version made headlines for offering 300 bhp (and 320 lb-ft of torque) for less than $25,000. The 2015 Mustang introduced today is a...

2014 Kia Forte EX

2.13K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me, but . . . What we have here is a grown-up Kia.  A 2014 Kia Forte EX, grown-up in style, comfort, convenience and feature content, but still decidedly pre-adolescent in size.  Meaning it compete...

2012 Fiat 500C Pop Cabrio

1.64K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me, but . . . Round about early April of this year I celebrated an intro drive of the Fiat 500 Abarth model with a few chosen words in this pages.  My third-grade teacher Mrs. Zumpstein used to cha...

2012 Kia Rio SX DGI 5-Door Hatchback

2.65K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me, but . . . Whenever I have a particularly vexing automotive market research issue, I typically turn to my long-time friend, George Peterson, of Auto Pacific for an answer.  Such was the case recent...

2011 Hyundai Sonata

1.79K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me but . . . Hyundai has been selling cars in the US since 1986.  And after a bit of a sputtering start, the last decade has seen years of steady growth for Hyundai in this market.  Starting at a mere ...

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

1.80K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me but . . . Hard to believe but Ford’s midsize competitor to the likes of the Camry, Accord, Malibu, Altima and Sonata has been around since the 2006 model year.  It first appeared in these pages in...

2010 GMC Terrain

1.97K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me, but . . . What is a Terrain?  It’s a compact crossover, the GMC version of the Chevrolet Equinox (Carmudgeon, July 8, 2009) and the new Cadillac SRX. The following is a quote from General Motors reg...

2010 Mazda Mazda3

1.60K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me, but . . . The Mazda3 is a great success story.  The first generation sold for the past five years was purchased by nearly 2-million owners around the world.  One out of every three Mazdas sold worl...

2010 Suzuki Kizashi

1.42K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me, but . . . Last time we met at this Suzuki hitching post was in July, the 30th to be exact, and I stated the following: “Suzuki believes that what the world is missing is an affordable, world-cla...

2009 Toyota Corolla

1.38K Views0 Comments

Nobody asked me, but . . . Is it possible for a car to get too big for it’s britches?  Case in point: the new for 2009 Toyota Corolla XRS. The 2009 Corolla is the 10th generation of the best selling passenger car in ...

Page 1 of 212